Friday 27 April 2007

Journey into Badbeat

I've now been playing poker online for a two and a half years and despite any large financial trophies to highlight any achievements I have considered myself to be an above average player. Recently I embarked upon playing for a sponsorship deal, so thought it would be interesting to document my journey in this blog for other aspiring players.

I've been playing for a few days now, under the sponsorship deal and have just about recorded a profit after a tough few days at the tables! They have been so tough that some losing days have felt like winning days after losses have been largely recouped! This certainly wont be easy to achieve my goal, but like anything. You have to work hard for what you want in life and a shot at the poker bigtime is definately worth fighting for. Even if low limit cash games are like tap dancing in a minefield much of the time!

No comments: