Monday 30 April 2007

Gamblers Paradise

Since I started playing poker around two years ago, I have played on all the main sites and one thing has come clearly apparent to me. If you want to play poker, play on the poker sites. If you want to gamble, go to the likes of Ladbrokes, Betfair or William hill to play poker. The difference in the games are actually quite ridiculous. Go to PokerStars.com and expect a good game of poker. Go to Ladbrokespoker.com and expect to lose all your money - fast.

Unfortunately. The poker sites affiliated with the sponsorship company - dont quite suite my playing style. It makes it very hard for a poker player to play poker on a site full of people who dont know what they are doing. So I withdrew the rest of my money that I had on Betfair and have moved back to Poker Stars, where I can continue my assault on the tournament ladder.

I will go back to the sponsorship company eventually if they include more sites in their deal such as Full Tilt Poker or Poker Stars where I know I can turn out a profit. But until then - I'm a lone soldier again. I will keep you posted!

No comments: