Tuesday 8 May 2007

HOW MUCH?

It was the first day of my new week today and after a great week last week, I sat down full of optimism, ready for the daily grind. What proceeded to happen over the course of the next 3 hours can only be described as complete and utter fucking bollocks.

Basically, I got nailed from every single angle in every single way. I went on a 12 GAME LOSING STREAK. HOW MUCH? Yeh, thats right - my biggest losing streak of all time. So in the space of 8 days, I go from my biggest winning week to my biggest losing DAY. What a load of bollocks. It was by no means my worst monetary losing day, but for complete and utter odd defying bullshit it was my worst tourny day.

I dont have blow ups anymore, I beat them a long time ago. Or so I thought. For the first time in months today I was pushed over the edge. Lets just say my knuckles and the walls are sore tonight! This is how it went:

I would play 3 tournaments, get fucked in all of them in various different ways. Take a 2 hour break, come back full of optimism, play another 3 tournaments and get fucked in those aswell. Repeat this process 4 TIMES. HOW MUCH?

dhskldhfsklhfskljkghjksdhshdfls

AND YOU HAVE MY DAY TODAY.

Anyway, needless to say, the bullshit drifted away and the odds started to hold up and I turned a 12 buyin deficit to just a 5 buyin deficit.

A losing day and in alot of ways it feels better than a winning day! Its my first losing day in over a week and although its not great, it could of been alot worse if I would of jacked it in at tea time for the day.

I lost 12 consecutive tournaments, not finishing in the money once and then hit this run...

2nd, 2nd, 2nd and 1st. Work that out, 12 loses on the bounce and then 4 money placings on the bounce. I must be doing something right! Ohh yeh and incase your wondering - I got my money in when in front in all 2nd place finishes but naturally I got fucked from a different angle headsup and was outdrawn on the turn and river everytime.

Sick, sick, SiCk. Why do I do it to myself?

Good luck at the tables, you'll fucking need it!

SDJFHSJKFHSJKFSJKGFSKGFSJKGASDFAWIOPUHASK

3 comments:

Wayne said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. I'm a badbeat trainee trader, check out my blog :).

tenbob said...

Nice read Allsop. Ill keep popping in to have a look at your progress. Keep up the good work.
~Tenbob

Anonymous said...

you deleted my comments? uncool.