Monday 7 May 2007

End of the week!

Most poker players that I read about tend to split their playing periods up into months, but I prefer to break them up into weeks so I can set myself fresh targets regularly and put bad weeks behind me. In terms of success - this week has been very good. My weekly target is to be 10 tournament buyin's up at the SnG level I play. This week I doubled this and ended up 20 tournament buy in's up.

Within the next few weeks I will look towards going back and working towards the Badbeat sponsorship deal but I am looking to move up a few tournament levels first to allow me to have a shot at some big tournaments. The Poker Stars sunday million and daily Mansion poker 100k guaranteed are looking really appealing at the moment and my bankroll isn't too far off being able to enter them on a regular basis! If I have half the week I had this week I can move up levels by next week - so here's hoping! I just hope the bullshit is kept to a minimum!

Good luck at the tables!

No comments: