Tuesday 1 May 2007

Home Sweet Home!

After moving back to Poker Stars and Full Tilt, I have put the horrendous cash sessions in gamblers paradise behind me. Played some soft cash games on Full Tilt and walked away with 80 big blinds in profit. Then jumped over to Poker Stars to play in a 9 seater tournament. I won that and a good end to a hard days work at the tables leaves me wondering why I ever left my comfort zone in the first place.

Back on Full Tilt and Stars it was a breath of fresh air to play pots without 9 people in the hand and actually watch people fold to your raises and re raises! I was able to play position, steal pots and play aggressive effectively without fear of getting totally destroyed at any given moment by some odd defying bull shit hand because someone didn't know what they were doing.

Whoever said it was easiest to turn out a profit against bad players was clearly very naive or an alcoholic! I invite anyone with any knowledge of the game to try and make a profit in these crazy cash games situated on gambling companies gaming websites! Its pure sickness, so for now I am staying put!

No comments: