Saturday 5 May 2007

What goes around comes around!

Had a tough day today on the tournament tables. Managed to grind out a small profit but at one point I was heavily down. Didn't find more than 5 playable hands in about 150 hands spread over 3 tournaments at one point, resulting in me pushing with trash and busting out on all occasions. The odds started to hold up though as soon as I started picking up hands and in the end I managed to turn around a 5 buyin deficit to end up just about in profit for the day.

5 winning days in a row now and even though today has been very demanding - a profit is still a profit. Think I will take a day off tomorrow as my brain is frazzled. Its been a successful week but a tough one and with 2 days of the poker week left to play - I think i'm gonna take a day off and then go for the sprint finish on Sunday night. Lets hope the poker gods cooperate!

No comments: