Wednesday 6 June 2007

What goes up, must come down.

Everytime I have a good run you can bet your house on the fact that within a few days it will turn extremely sick and thats kinda whats happened today. I mean, I have a larger bankroll now so its alot easier to take but its still complete bullshit. I've bubbled in 2 big MTT's this week with complete setup hands and basically by being card dead all the way through them. This is true in my SnG's too and at the moment I cant see a win coming from anywhere.

In my last SnG of the night I made a great call with a marginal hand only to be rivered and left short stacked only to exit in 4th, when I was a comfortable 2nd although getting involved in this hand was largely due to tiredness and I probably shouldn't even of been playing.

I'm gonna have a big session tomorrow and stick strictly to the SnG grind, hopefully things will turn around and I will be in a good frame of mind to play. a win would largely repair the damage done today but we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

I need sleep now though, going to bed. Night all.

Good luck at the tables!

No comments: